Free Bali Radiance Facial Duo ($26 value) with any $150+ purchase

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty

Continue Shopping

Protecting and renewing your skin

It is of course essential to restore the fundamental balance of our mind-body complex. But, skin care is equally important: the application of cosmetic products that are absorbed through the skin, helping to balance and stimulate cell metabolism by offering protection against the skin-aging exposome and free radical damage. The petroleum-based cosmetics produced by the big conventional beauty brands have no affinity with skin and are not good for the skin. Mineral oils and silicones represent some 99% of their composition. The remaining 1% consists of plant extracts (rose, cornflower, burdock or some other plant extract) that are blatantly exploited by all of these companies to promote their products as "plant-based."

At Cinq Mondes, we offer products based on our unique formulas that bring real benefits to the skin. Products composed of 100% plant oils, rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, with powerful tissue renewal and wound healing properties...

The power of Omega 3, 6  and 9 essential fatty acids

Our Precious Elixirs are thus exclusively composed of "ultra-pure plant oils" such as argan, kemiri and camellia oil. Bursting with fatty acids, they work to reinforce the skin barrier, regulate moisture levels, prevent inflammation, promote wound healing and ward off free radical attacks. They are specifically designed to preserve the acid mantle that keeps the skin looking young.

  • Omega 3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties that make them a natural choice in the making of soothing skincare products. They are also excellent emollients (skin softeners)
  • Omega 6 fatty acids consist essentially of linoleic acid. They also play a role in the barrier function of the skin, but are particularly interesting for their effects on skin elasticity.
  • Omega 9 fatty acids consist essentially of oleic acid, which is not strictly "essential" (meaning it can produced by the body). Omega 9 fatty acids are nevertheless all important dietary fats (even found in human sebum) and interesting for their effects on skin hydration, protection, suppleness and elasticity.

Learn more about our five Precious Elixirs tailored for your specific skin concerns here >

 

Poiroux, Jean-Louis. Happiness Within The Skin - The Secrets of Holistic Beauty from Cinq Mondes Spas. Page 149. New York, Abrams, 2018.

 

Comments (0)

Leave a comment